Wednesday 20 February 2013

Dreams and Reality

by LaGraziana

You wonder what dreams are?
For me? For you?
They are castles in the air worth ten a penny.
They are lives without limits or dangers.
They are a reality apart filling our heads.

You wonder what dreams mean?
For you? For me?
They mean everything and nothing at all.
They mean countless alternatives to what is.
They mean a reality that could be different.

You wonder what dreams bring?
For me? For you?
They bring the stars down from heavens.
They bring hope for changing the world.
They bring a reality apart from the usual.

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely Edith, where did it come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the praise! It's a poem that I wrote - my first poem that isn't a haiku.

      Delete

Dear anonymous spammers: Don't waste your time here! Your comments will be deleted at once without being read.